Friday, May 25, 2012

Last Day of Training.

The last day of training in Salt Lake City is over. We have been traveling back and forth with a couple going to Uganda who live in Phoenix.  Sister Brown grew up in Dan's ward although he was much older than her and she only remembers Jaime.  The Browns are a wonderful couple and we have grown to love then.  I will try to attack a photo of our Salt Lake training group and trainers. I am learning while I go but I need to do this while I have my technical support here.  Thanks Julie.  Tomorrow we will go up to Roy to see Nancy, Keith, Frank, Jocy, Amanda, Darren, Angelica, Madison, Lily and Morgan.  Monday we will see our niece Stephanie and her husband Kenny and their two little ones before going to the airport.  We fly over night and loose a day on the way.  We will be staying in Manilla for three days to train with our area PEF boss befoe flying to Bacolod and moving into our new home.  We are excited to be on our way.  We will probably not be able to figure out how to contact and communicate with our family until the next weekend, but will do our best to get that figured out right away.   Palangga Taka (I love you)

2 comments:

  1. Best of luck settling into your new home! I've been thinking about you guys and pleased to know that you are enjoying the adventure. You are in my prayers. Love you! Janice

    ReplyDelete